Re: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Obviously, your PgBouncer is not connecting to your Postgres.

I assume, you run them both on the same machine.
So, do you you have localhost mapped to 127.0.0.1 in your hosts file under windows\system32\drivers\ets directory?
If not, change your pgbouncer.ini config file to use IP address 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost in [database] section.

Regards,
Igor Neyman