Calling a function within a function - plpsql

От Godshall Michael
Тема Calling a function within a function - plpsql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have created a function(a) that within this function(a) another function(b) is called.  When I execute function(a) I am getting a syntax error near ; message.
When I comment out the line of code that calls function(b) then function(a) works fine.
When I execute function(b) on its own function(b) works fine.

Does psql support a function calling other functions?

Michael Godshall
GMAC Global Relocation Services
900 So. Frontage Road
Woodridge, IL 60517