Re: What is the use case for UNLOGGED tables

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: What is the use case for UNLOGGED tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> I use them for "ELT" oriented processing where the final results get stored on permanently logged tables but I want
tomanipulate tables while transforming from the original input.

Yeah I see the use case.  Basically raw data -> rolled up data -> to final results in normal tables.
However flipping a normal table between LOGGED and UNLOGGED does not seem to be a use case.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: What is the use case for UNLOGGED tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Best Practices for Extensions, limitations and recommended use for monitoring