Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v13

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v13
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On September 18, 2022 5:24:06 PM PDT, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>On 15.09.22 04:26, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Attached is v13 of the meson patchset. The biggest changes are:
>
>Did something about warning flags change from the previous patch set?  I see it's building with -Wextra now, which
combinedwith -Werror causes the build to fail for me.  I have never encountered that with any of the previous patch
sets.

In older versions of the patch the default warning level was set to include Wextra, and I had added my local flags to
suppressuninteresting warnings. Comparing the warning flags I reduced the warning level and removed the suppressing
flags- but changing default options only affects new build trees. To change existing ones do meson configure
-Dwarning_level=1

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Making C function declaration parameter names consistent with corresponding definition names
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Add common function ReplicationOriginName.