Re: Need DETAILED help: The PostgresSQL Data directory must be on an NTFS formatted volume

От Abhishek MANDHANA
Тема Re: Need DETAILED help: The PostgresSQL Data directory must be on an NTFS formatted volume
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
chk this out !!! It has detailed help :)

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2004-10/msg00081.php

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 5:49 AM, Ruben Grangård <ruben_gerrard@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm a total computer noob and dont undertsand much of the lingo in this forum. I get up this error message when I try to install the program. I have no clue what system my computer is on, how to format partitions and so on! I need serious help, on a five year old level..
If someone can pease help me out without just refering me to earlier threads (I've been throiugh them and understand squat!)

Thanks in advance