Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

От Kartyshov Ivan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-03-11 13:44, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> I picked the second option and left only the AFTER clause for the
> BEGIN statement.  I think this should be enough for the beginning.

Thank you for your rework on your patch, here I made some fixes:
0) autocomplete
1) less jumps
2) more description and add cases in doc

I think, it will be useful to have stand-alone statement.
Why you would like to see only AFTER clause for the BEGIN statement?

--
Ivan Kartyshov
Postgres Professional: www.postgrespro.com