Adding PGDG suffix to all of our packages

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Adding PGDG suffix to all of our packages
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

As you know, we have PGDG suffix in only PostgreSQL packages:

postgresql14-14-beta1_3PGDG.f34.x86_64

I am thinking of adding the same prefix to all of our packages, to show
that the package comes from our repo.

We already have different suffixes as compared to the actual os
packages:

We: f34, Fedora: fc34
We: rhel8, RH/Rocky: el8

But, I think adding PGDG will make our lives easier.

Any comments/objections?

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения