Re: BUG #18135: Incorrect memory access occurs when attaching a partition with an index

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #18135: Incorrect memory access occurs when attaching a partition with an index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
28.09.2023 10:07, Michael Paquier wrote:
> In my case, my process is much simpler: I just use installcheck with
> an instance I set up locally using a command like the one I mentioned
> above.  No need to patch the tree with that and self-contained SQL
> sequences.

Yes, I know that method, but unfortunately it doesn't cover TAP tests,
so I prefer to use such patch to perform whole check-world (and run also all
postgres binaries, e.g., pg_dump) under valgrind.

As to patching regress/sql/, in this case my intention was to minimize the
self-contained repro. I use separate scripts for running arbitrary SQL,
for sure.

Best regards,
Alexander