Re: daitch_mokotoff module

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: daitch_mokotoff module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-04-07 Fr 23:25, Tom Lane wrote:
I wrote:
Anyway, I assume this is just syntactic sugar for something
we can do another way?  If it's at all fundamental, I'll have
to back the patch out.
On closer inspection, this script is completely devoid of any
need to deal in non-ASCII data at all.  So I just nuked the
"use" lines.

Yeah.

I just spent a little while staring at the perl code. I have to say it seems rather opaque, the data structure seems a bit baroque. I'll try to simplify it.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan