Re: Reworks of CustomScan serialization/deserialization

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: Reworks of CustomScan serialization/deserialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> > OK, I split the previous small patch into two tiny patches.
> > The one is bugfix around max length of the extnodename.
> > The other replaces Assert() by ereport() according to the upthread discussion.
>
> Committed, except that (1) I replaced ereport() with elog(), because I
> can't see making translators care about this message; and (2) I
> reworded the error message a bit.

Thanks, and I got the point why ereport() is suggested for the error
message that may be visible to users, instead of elog().

KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Aggregate
От: Kouhei Kaigai
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification