Re: Troubles using German Umlauts with JDBC

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Troubles using German Umlauts with JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Alexander,

You have to set the encoding when you make the connection.

Properties props = new Properties();
props.put("user",user);
props.put("password",password);
props.put("charSet",encoding);
Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(url,props);
where encoding is the proper encoding for your database

Dave