Re: Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas

От raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com
Тема Re: Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How about using this way ?

\dt *.*

Or

\dt schemaname.*

--Raghav
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

From: Robert Sosinski <rsosinski@ticketevolution.com>
Sender: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:47:54 -0400
To: <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: [GENERAL] Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas

Hey Everyone,

Question, I have multiple schemas on a database, and these schemas sometimes have the tables of the same name.  However, when I do \d to see what tables I have, I only see the first table (based on the order of the search path), but no the other tables that have the same name on different schemas.

Is there a way to see all tables across all schemas?

Thanks,

--
Robert Sosinski