Re: Wanted: new project slogan

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Дата
Re: Wanted: new project slogan  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Re: Wanted: new project slogan  (Cédric Villemain <cedric.villemain.debian@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 18:34, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>> > The Professionals Database
>>
>> I like the first one better .. yours implies a certain knowledge level
>> required to use ...
>
> Yea, I like "The Professional Database Solution" too.

One of the original reasons put forward for us needing to change this
is that other opensource databases are also advanced, and may not like
us calling ourselves the most advanced one.

What do you think they'll say if we differentiate ourselves by saying
we're the professional one - implicating they're not....

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan