Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types

От Moray Taylor
Тема Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 24 Apr 2004, at 02:57, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Moray Taylor wrote:

> Well this first error is backend error with detail of "Value has bits
> set
> to right of mask."  Using a valid cidr value such as 192.168.1.0/24
> produces the driver error I imagine you are complaining about.
>
>> I was using updateObject(), I changed it to updateString, I still get
>> an SQLException, with no getMessage() data, however, the data IS
>> entered into the database, but the ResultSet isn't updated, i.e. I
>> have
>> to requery to see the results. Any ideas?
>>

> I have applied the attached patch to fix this to the cvs and stable
> branches.  Binary versions are available here:
> http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/
>
> Kris Jurka<updatecidr.patch>

Hi,

Thanks very much for the patch, but I'm having a problem with the
updated jars, I am getting a lot of these errors...

ERROR:Operation requires a scrollable resultset, but this resultset is
FORWARD_ONLY.
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Operation requires a scrollable
resultset, but this resultset is FORWARD_ONLY.
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.checkScrollable(AbstractJdbc
2ResultSet.java:179)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.first(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet
.java:258)

There errors occur when I do a getFirst() on the resultsets that get
create by methods like getCatalogs(), and getColumns()

Has something else changed in the CVS that would cause this, I never
had these errors with the 7.5 (build 301) resultsets.

Thanks very much for your assistance.

Moray

Сообщение: Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types
Сообщение: Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types