Re: State of PostgreSQL survey from Timescale

От Oleksii Kliukin
Тема Re: State of PostgreSQL survey from Timescale
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi there,

> We have launched the 3rd annual State of PostgreSQL survey: tsdb.co/postgres-2022-survey
>
> Whether you're new to PostgreSQL or a decades-long contributor, we'd love to hear from you!
>
> The survey takes < 15-20 minutes to complete, and we’ll publish the key findings, the full results,
> as well as the anonymized raw survey data over the coming weeks.

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the survey, we've got more than 800 people submitting
their answers!

Just a reminder that you can still answer the survey until June 30th, which is end of Thursday this week
(US Pacific time), using the link: https://tsdb.co/postgres-2022-survey.

The more people take part, the more relevant will be findings that we will publish in July.

> The survey is open until June 30, 2022, at 11:59 pm PT.

Thank you,
--
Oleksii Kliukin, Software Engineer @ Timescale