Re: BUG #7684: pg_dumpall doesn't sort "CREATE SERVER"s options correctly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7684: pg_dumpall doesn't sort "CREATE SERVER"s options correctly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
timur.luchkin@gmail.com writes:
> Looks like pg_dumpall sorts 'create server FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER' options
> (keys) as varchar and not as integer.

AFAIK there's no particular guarantee that they're dumped in any
specific order.

> which causes next error during the load:
> ERROR:  Pl/Proxy: partitions must be numbered consecutively
> HINT:  next valid partition number is 2

I'd say this is either a bug or a misdesign of pl/proxy.  It should not
be expecting that FDW options are stored in any specific physical order.
Suggest reporting it at plproxy-users@pgfoundry.org.