Re: Potential issue in ecpg-informix decimal converting functions

От a.imamov@postgrespro.ru
Тема Re: Potential issue in ecpg-informix decimal converting functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier писал(а) 2024-02-28 02:14:
> On Tue, Feb 27, 2024 at 09:24:25AM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> I have it on my TODO for the upcoming CF.
>
> Okay, thanks.
> --
> Michael

Greetings!

Sorry, I had been waiting for a few days for my cool-off period to end.
The patch now is registered to CF in the 'Refactoring' topic.

--
Aidar

Сообщение: Re: Supporting MERGE on updatable views
Сообщение: Re: Supporting MERGE on updatable views