RE: [GENERAL] SQL Question

От Michael Davis
Тема RE: [GENERAL] SQL Question
Дата
RE: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables
Список pgsql-general
Yes, the "having" clause  is supported in 6.4.2 with some restrictions as
outlined in the documentation on the web site.

    -----Original Message-----
    From:    Matthew [SMTP:matt@ctlno.com]
    Sent:    Tuesday, March 09, 1999 10:46 PM
    To:    pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org
    Subject:    [GENERAL] SQL Question

    I am using RH5.2 / Postgre 6.3.2  I need a query that has a having
    clause.  In 6.3.2 it says that having is not supported yet.   I
looked
    at the changes in 6.4 and it appears that 6.4.2 supports this.  Is
this
    true?  Also I have found 6.4.2 rpms but no data rpm so now when I
try to
    use psql it says pgReadData() -- backend closed the channel
    unexpectedly.

    Please help.

    Matt