Re: Use "samehost" by default in pg_hba.conf?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Use "samehost" by default in pg_hba.conf?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Mielke <mark@mark.mielke.cc> writes:
> I would like to see the default of "trust" abolished.

We've been around on that point before and I don't see any reason to
think that the outcome of the argument would be different now.  The only
reason I brought all this up is that "samehost" does change the terms of
debate for the question of what "host" lines we need to provide.