Re: [17] CREATE SUBSCRIPTION ... SERVER

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: [17] CREATE SUBSCRIPTION ... SERVER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2023-09-05 at 12:08 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> OK, so we could have a built-in FDW called pg_connection that would
> do
> the right kinds of validation; and then also allow other FDWs but the
> subscription would have to do its own validation.

Attached a rough rebased version implementing the above with a
pg_connection_fdw foreign data wrapper built in.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения

От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: Add new protocol message to change GUCs for usage with future protocol-only GUCs
Сообщение: Re: Add new protocol message to change GUCs for usage with future protocol-only GUCs