Re: Problems with adding a is not null to a query.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems with adding a is not null to a query.
Дата
Re: Problems with adding a is not null to a query.  (Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> writes:
>> Possibly the table's never been ANALYZEd ... do you have autovacuum
>> enabled?

> I do have autovacuum enabled and I am running 8.4

Hmm, autovacuum *should* have been keeping track of things for you,
but it might still be worth doing a manual ANALYZE against that table
to see if the estimated rowcount changes.  If not, you'll need to raise
the statistics target for that column (and again ANALYZE).