Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> But yeah, c_expr isn't enough. We really need {a,b}_expr sans postfix
> expressions.

How's that going to help?  As long as postfix operators exist at all,
SELECT a + b, ...

is going to be ambiguous, and no amount of grammar magic changes that.
We could force the parser into using one interpretation or the other,
but it would still be wrong for some folks.

Сообщение: Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal)
Сообщение: Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal)