Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.

От
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
Thank you very much for committing this feature.

Some minor typos need to fix.
+/*-----------+ * pgstat_progress_start_command() -+ *+ * Set st_command in own backend entry.  Also, zero-initialize+
*st_progress_param array.+ *-----------+ */

In the description we need to use st_progress_command instead of st_command.

+/*-----------+ * pgstat_progress_end_command() -+ *+ * Update index'th member in st_progress_param[] of own backend

Here also need to change the description.

Regards,
Vinayak Pokale