Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/11/2017 08:34 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm unable to run this file.  Maybe it was corrupted in transit, given
>> that it was considered to be text.
>
> My copy came through fine, so I tried to forward it to you off-list,
> but gmail rejected it as a possible security hazard.  Do you know
> which binary mime types they won't reject?

Well this is a list that they do reject:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6590?hl=en

So I guess you can work backwards from there.

Their suggestion is to upload to Google Drive. That or use a third party
site, like Dropbox.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com