Re: postgres.jar

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: postgres.jar
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 2023-01-05 23:39, Clive Swan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I downloaded and copied the postgres.jar file into >>
> sqldeveloper>lib>ext
>
> It is in the same folder as dbtools-liquibase.jar
>
> When I open Oracle SqlDeveloper I don't get the Postgres database
> dropdown??
> Any suggestions on how to resolve this, appreciated.

Hey Clive,

Sorry to say, but this is very much the wrong mailing list
for this question.

While this one is indeed a "PostgreSQL" mailing list, it's
more about marketing and advocacy.

Thinking over your message though (I'm not a java guy), you
might want to resend it to the "pgsql-jdbc" mailing list:

   https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-jdbc/   <-- archives

They likely have a better idea of how to do .jar things with
Postgres. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift