Re: Greeting for coming back, and where is PostgreSQL going

От MauMau
Тема Re: Greeting for coming back, and where is PostgreSQL going
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thankyou, Michael, Nagayasu-san, Ishii-san, and Joshua.  Your reply gave me
energy!

I'm relieved to know that community people use Emacs for editing SGML/XML.
My main editor on Linux is Emacs.

These days, there is a lot of discussion and activity to make Postgres
better at scaling out. There are discussions about backporting stuff
from XC/XL back to core, though that's a tough work. This thread is a
good summary of what is happening lately in this area:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160223164335.GA11285@momjian.us

Cool, exciting to know this!

Regards
MauMau