Re: JAVA vs PERL : PERL wins to postgreSQL

От Kovács Péter
Тема Re: JAVA vs PERL : PERL wins to postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The obvious question is whether the PERL-script is also executing in one
transaction. If it is not, we're "cheating" setting autocommit off in the
JDBC-test app. (I did not look at the code, since I am not familiar with the
PGSQL's PERL-interface anyway.)

Peter