Re: pgsql: aix: No need to use mkldexport when we want to export all symbol

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: aix: No need to use mkldexport when we want to export all symbol
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On September 9, 2022 9:14:26 PM PDT, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
>> aix: No need to use mkldexport when we want to export all symbols
>
>hmm, early returns not good:
>
>https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=hoverfly&dt=2022-09-10%2003%3A31%3A29
>
>The backend seems to build OK, but our first try to make a .so
>falls over:
>
>ld: 0711-244 ERROR: No csects or exported symbols have been saved.
>../../../../../../src/Makefile.shlib:279: recipe for target 'cyrillic_and_mic.so' failed
>gmake[3]: *** [cyrillic_and_mic.so] Error 8

I'd tested that maybe two weeks ago, so I'm a bit surprised. I'll try to reproduce.

Andres

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: aix: No need to use mkldexport when we want to export all symbol
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: aix: No need to use mkldexport when we want to export all symbol