Re: psql \copy hanging

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: psql \copy hanging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/10/19 12:00 AM, Arnaud L. wrote:
> Le 08/10/2019 à 16:59, Arnaud L. a écrit :
>> Yes, I already did that, and unfortunately there's no activy.
>> There is absolutely no activity in procmon using psql.exe as a filter.
>> process-xp is not giving more information, processor usage is 0%.
>
> My apologies, I obviously did something wrong last time I checked this
> process with process-xp and procmon.
> Now I see that there IS activity on the problematic process !
> 100% CPU and some (but not much) disk activity.
>
> I think I'll try to let it run for some time to get the auto_explain do
> its work. If I kill the backend now, I won't see anything I believe.

You can look at:

pg_locks
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/view-pg-locks.html

and

pg_stat_activity
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-ACTIVITY-VIEW

in real time to see if there is any useful information.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Is my lecturer wrong about PostgreSQL? I think he is!
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: SOLVED Re: Recovering disk space