Re: Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements

От David Steele
Тема Re: Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Vik,

On 3/10/18 9:02 AM, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> I've looked at this patch today. I like the idea / intent in general, as
> it helps with some investigation tasks. That being said, I have a couple
> of questions/comments based on read through the patch:

It looks like there are some privacy concerns with this patch as well as
the suggestions in the review from Tomas.

Will you be providing an updated patch for this CF?  If not, I think we
should mark the entry Returned with Feedback for now and let you
resubmit when you have an updated patch.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net