Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:

Hello,

>  Did you forget to attach the new patch?
>
> Yes, here it is.
>
> ------
> Regards,
> Alexander Korotkov
>
> [4. text/x-diff; v17-0001-Implement-pg_wal_replay_wait-stored-procedure.patch]...

+        </indexterm>
+        <function>pg_wal_replay_wait</function> (
+        <returnvalue>void</returnvalue>
+       </para>

Should we return the millseconds of waiting time?  I think this
information may be useful for customer if they want to know how long
time it waits for for minitor purpose.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan