Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas> If we can get rid of the excessive ChainAggregate, that'sTomas> certainly enough for now.

I found an algorithm that should provably give the minimal number of sorts
(I was afraid that problem would turn out to be NP-hard, but not so - it's
solvable in P by reducing it to a problem of maximal matching in bipartite
graphs).

Updated patch should be forthcoming in a day or two.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)