Re: [BUGS] BUG #14709: inconsistent answers with foreign data wrappers to mysql

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14709: inconsistent answers with foreign data wrappers to mysql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
mark> When using a foreign data wrapper from our 9.6.2 database to amark> MySQL 5.7 database, we get inconsistent
results. We're joiningmark> two tables from another server:

mysql_fdw is (and has _always_ been) broken for anything beyond the most
trivial queries:

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw/blob/master/mysql_fdw.c#L734

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw/issues/73

Since mysql_fdw is not part of postgresql you should take this up with
the maintainers. However, the linked issue has been outstanding for 18
months, so probably best not hold your breath.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)