Re: [INTERFACES] yet another postgresql interface

От Aleksey Demakov
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] yet another postgresql interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:

> > > Out of curiosity, how closely does your interface resemble one which
> > > would support Lisp?
> > I don't know. What is it?
>
> It has lots of parens, like Scheme/Guile :) afaik Scheme was an offshoot
> of or reaction to Lisp, which is very heavy and full-featured, years
> ago.

I know what is Lisp. I merely haven't understood your original question
very well. I thought you were asking about some existing Lisp interface.
Sorry, it's my poor English.

My interface is written in C on the top of libpq using guile
specific features. Since libpq functions fit badly to Lisp/Scheme
style of programming, I'm going to write another, more Lispish,
set of functions. But still it will be only for guile.

Aleksey

--
Aleksey Demakov
avd@gcom.ru