Re: allow meson to find ICU in non-standard localtion

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: allow meson to find ICU in non-standard localtion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2023-03-01 at 11:43 -0800, Jacob Champion wrote:
> I work around it by manually setting -Dextra_lib_dirs. I just tried
> doing that with ICU 72, and it worked without a patch. Hopefully that
> helps some?

Yes, works, thank you.

Obviously we'd like a little better solution so that others don't get
confused, but it's not really a problem for me any more.

Also there's the issue that libxml2.so pulls in the system's ICU
regardless. I don't think that causes a major problem, but I thought
I'd mention it.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis