Re: 37.10.5 - outdated compiler for FreeBSD

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: 37.10.5 - outdated compiler for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 30 Dec 2023, at 12:20, Digital Dog <digitaldog4@gmail.com> wrote:

> Therefore please update compilation instructions for FreeBSD for future PostgreSQL versions by replacing "gcc" with
"cc"and changing version information from FreeBSD 3.0 to 13.0.

Thanks for your report, the attached diff updates the compiler and comment as
per the above. Unless there are objections I'll go ahead with that.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: CREATE ROLE inheritance details
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Supplement of procedure suggested