Re: Updating data: confirmation and question

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Updating data: confirmation and question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/26/19 1:39 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
>> Then the question is, do you really want to overwrite the new database?
>
> Adrian,
>
> I want to overwrite the old databases with the new .sql file. I _think_
> there's only one database that's changed, but overwriting all won't hurt.

Just me, but to keep this from being a 'famous last words' moment I
would backup up the new(11.5) instance before proceeding.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Updating data: confirmation and question
Сообщение: Re: Updating data: confirmation and question