Re: [PERFORM] Suggestions for a HBA controller (6 x SSDs + madam RAID10)

От Pietro Pugni
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Suggestions for a HBA controller (6 x SSDs + madam RAID10)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Suggestion #1 is to turn off any write caching on the RAID controller. Using LSI MegaRAID we went from 3k to 5k tps
to18k just turning off write caching. Basically it just got in the way.

Write caching is disabled because I removed the expansion card of the RAID controller. It didn’t let the server boot
properlywith SSDs mounted.

Thank you for the suggestion
 Pietro Pugni

От: Pietro Pugni
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Suggestions for a HBA controller (6 x SSDs + madam RAID10)
От: "Wes Vaske (wvaske)"
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Suggestions for a HBA controller (6 x SSDs + madamRAID10)