Re: pg_dump not including custom CAST based on table types

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump not including custom CAST based on table types
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_Rejol?= <frederic.rejol@sescoi.fr> writes:
> I created a custom CAST to cast from one table type to another.
> pg_dump does not include my custom CAST.

Hmm.  The reason for that is that the table types aren't considered
dumpable objects.  I suppose we need to fix that, but in the meantime
you'd have better luck if you created the types as composite types
instead of implicit table rowtypes.