Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu> writes:
> The first step is to add hooks which don't change the security model
> at all, just allow people to control the existing checks from their SE
> configuration.

This is in fact what the presented patch is meant to do.  The issue is
about whether the hook placement is sane/useful/extensible.  The main
problem I've got with the design is that it doesn't appear to work for
privilege checks made by add-on modules.