Re: Need help with JDBC driver. Problem, - getExportedKeys = Driver.notImplemented() exception

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: Need help with JDBC driver. Problem, - getExportedKeys = Driver.notImplemented() exception
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 21:26:52 +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
>Does anyone know if we're planning on adding the Java
>class/function/method/whatever called getExportedKeys?
>In discussing this with Roger (the Product Manager of Innovative-IT who
>has created this program), he says  our JDBC driver gives a
>Driver.notImplemented() exception when trying to find out the RI info.
>(Email history detailed below).

He's right. The DatabaseMetaData.getExportedKeys() method is
simply not yet implemented, both in the jdb1 and the jdbc2
driver. Its open for development.

If someone can write the query on the system catalogs I'll be
glad to implement the Java code and a test case. The
documentation of the info we need is available on
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html
(look for getExportedKeys).

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>