Re: Missed python3-psycopg2* packages for ppc64le

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Missed python3-psycopg2* packages for ppc64le
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Fri, 2024-01-12 at 16:39 +0800, Chuan Hua Zhao wrote:

> I can see python3-psycopg2* packages in
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64/
> ,
> but I could not see corresponding packages in
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-8-ppc64le/
> .
>
> Could you please help to build python3-psycopg2* packages for ppc64le?

Actually x86_64 packages are extremely old, as newer releases do not
build with the default Python 3.6 on RHEL 8.

I pushed fixes to the git repo for RHEL 8:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commit;h=62b230306b2eded0b6595340a4b7fa6595055300
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commit;h=59d4bab9e93cc83158cae7d3d3df643b35ea859c

I'll push the packages tomorrow latest.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor