Re: About db session time-out while uploading data to database

От ☆Pumu :-D ☆
Тема Re: About db session time-out while uploading data to database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
"☆Pumu :-D ☆ " <paricharts@gmail.com> writes:
> I have a fuction that uploading data.
> if DB session time-out has happen while data is uploading,
> I wonder that data in my database have been rollback or not.

You are not very clear about what you mean by "uploading", but in
general a PG backend will never commit a command that it hasn't fully
received from the client.

                       regards, tom lane

my file-upload function is run on a web and connect to postgreSQL database.
While this upload function was uploading data to database,its web page turn to  display "

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. "
( I think one of this event 's  cause is DB access time out )

regards,
parichart

Сообщение: Re: About db session time-out while uploading data to database
Сообщение: Re: About db session time-out while uploading data to database