Re: pgsql: ecpg: Output dir, source dir, stamp file argument for preproc/*.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: ecpg: Output dir, source dir, stamp file argument for preproc/*.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> ecpg: Output dir, source dir, stamp file argument for preproc/*.pl

crake says that perlcritic doesn't like this:

Jul 18 16:48:25 ./src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/parse.pl: Bareword file handle opened at line 30, column 1.  See pages
202,204of PBP.  ([InputOutput::ProhibitBarewordFileHandles] Severity: 5)
Jul 18 16:48:25 ./src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/parse.pl: Bareword file handle opened at line 31, column 1.  See pages
202,204of PBP.  ([InputOutput::ProhibitBarewordFileHandles] Severity: 5)

That's bitching about

open(our $parserfh, '<', $parser) or die "could not open parser file $parser";
open(our $outfh, '>', $outfile) or die "could not open output file $outfile";

which doesn't look like a bareword to my non-perl-monk eye,
but what do I know?  Maybe you should be using "my" instead
of "our", because I don't see anything else about it that looks
different from other places in our code.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: ecpg: Output dir, source dir, stamp file argument for preproc/*.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: ecpg: Output dir, source dir, stamp file argument for preproc/*.