Re: Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?
Дата
Re: [solved] Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?
Список pgsql-general
On 06/02/18 13:25, Thiemo Kellner, NHC Barhufpflege wrote:
> Zitat von Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Thiemo Kellner
>> <thiemo@gelassene-pferde.biz>
>> wrote:
>>
>> pgcrypto and uuid-ossp are both in the core package for PostgreSQL 10.
>
> So, I take the documentation would be outdated?
>
> But why do I get following error?
> ERROR: function gen_random_uuid() does not exist.
> create table ENTITY (ID uuid not null default gen_random_uuid());

Only a guess, but maybe you need to install the extension first? -

    create extension <whatever>;

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Regex Replace with 2 conditions
Сообщение: Re: Regex Replace with 2 conditions