Cant' create language - "could not load library"

От andrey dmitrenko
Тема Cant' create language - "could not load library"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello All.

I have installed version 8.1.4 (located in D:/PostgreSQL/8.1 ) on Windows XP and try to create language with command CREATE LANGUAGE or createlang command line tool but in any way got an error:

postgres=# create language plperl;
ERROR: could not load library "D:/PostgreSQL/8.1/lib/plperl.dll": The specified module could not be found.

and the same for any language except of plpgsql.
Also I have tried to create language java from command line:

java org.postgresql.pljava.deploy.Deployer -install

but got the same error.
All of the dll-libraries are exist in dynamic_library_path, and on their places.
I've read thread http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2006-03/msg00039.php and some referenced but got nothing.

Is this real bug or it's possible to resolve it and how?

Thanks.