Re: Built-in CTYPE provider

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Built-in CTYPE provider
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is causing all CI jobs to fail the "compiler warnings" check.

I did run CI before checkin, and it passed:

https://cirrus-ci.com/build/5382423490330624

If I open up the windows build, I see the warning:

https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5199979044667392

but I didn't happen to check this time.

> Probably the best fix is the traditional
>
>         return <something>;    /* keep compiler quiet */
>
> but I'm not sure what the best default result is in this function.

In inverted the check so that I didn't have to choose a default.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis