Re: Fix last unitialized memory warning

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Fix last unitialized memory warning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09.08.23 10:07, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 08.08.23 17:14, Tristan Partin wrote:
>>> I was able to reproduce the warning now on Fedora.  I agree with the
>>> patch
>>>
>>> -       PgBenchValue vargs[MAX_FARGS];
>>> +       PgBenchValue vargs[MAX_FARGS] = { 0 };
>>>
>>> I suggest to also do
>>>
>>>   typedef enum
>>>   {
>>> -       PGBT_NO_VALUE,
>>> +       PGBT_NO_VALUE = 0,
>>>
>>> to make clear that the initialization value is meant to be invalid.
>>>
>>> I also got the plpgsql warning that you showed earlier, but I
>>> couldn't think of a reasonable way to fix that.
>>
>> Applied in v2.
>
> committed

This patch has apparently upset one buildfarm member with a very old
compiler:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=lapwing&br=HEAD

Any thoughts?

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [BackendXidGetPid] only access allProcs when xid matches
От: Junwang Zhao
Сообщение: Re: [BackendXidGetPid] only access allProcs when xid matches