Re: Minipatch concerning tags + new spelling/punctuation patch

От Maxim Yablokov
Тема Re: Minipatch concerning tags + new spelling/punctuation patch
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Hello!

Thanks a lot!

We have also prepared a small patch concerning spelling, punctuation, etc. We've decided to send it separately, so it'll be easier to review. Please have a look.

(just in case: e.kiryanova@postgrespro.ru, e.indrupskaya@postgrespro.ru, o.sibiryakov@postgrespro.ru, m.yablokov@postgrespro.ru)