Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 6 Apr 2024, at 01:10, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> (So now I'm wondering why *only* copperhead has shown this so far.
> Are our other cross-version-upgrade testing animals AWOL?)

Clicking around searching for Xversion animals I didn't spot any, but without
access to the database it's nontrivial to know which animal does what.

> I doubt this is something we'll have fixed by Monday, so I will
> go add an open item for it.

+1. Having opened the can of worms I'll have a look at it next week.

--
Daniel Gustafsson